Thursday, December 3, 2015

Hiiiii!!!!

    Welcome to the most magical blog on Earth, the greatest spectacle you've ever seen, the place where the weird and emotionally unstable (thank you fandoms...) come to thrive: The Blog of Ultimate Unnameableness!! This random little blog is run by a total fangirl geektoid and a total fangirl bookworm. I happen to be the geektoid. XD
    
     I'm Shels, no that is not my real name, a manga artist and hobby novelist who is a member of multiple fandoms, all of which you will eventually hear about, I'm sure. So if you enjoy things like Marvel, Legend of Zelda, Divergent, and lots of anime, then this is the blog to read!

     Allie and I will be posting together on this post, but most of them will be separate. I shall pass this post on to her now.


                                                                                                           ~Shels~

  Wow....I'm not entirely sure I can top that amazingly wacky welcome.....XD My name's Allie and I'm a major fangirl.... I'm a huge fan of Percy Jackson, The Hunger Games, Divergent, and multiple others! I'm homeschooled and have been my whole life, I read practically anything I can get my hands on, I'm addicted to music and dancing, and I'm working on writing stories (though I haven't gotten very far in any of them...) I hope you enjoy this blog!! I'll try and post as much as I can!

~Allie~

No comments:

Post a Comment